Stockholm Swimming in the Summer of Love looks like this.
Tuesday Hellasgården 18:00 (rookie) 19:00 (advanced)
Wednesday Vanadisbadet 06:10-07:20
Thursday Hellasgården 18:00 (rookie) 19:00 (advanced)
Friday Vanadisbadet 06:10-07:20
Saturday Vårby 07:00-09:00
May 14-20 We Swim like This:
Monday’s 18:00 Hellasgården Magic Mondays (Mikael Rosén)
Tuesday’s 18:00 Hellasgården Wolff-Wear Wonder (Lovisa Jönsson/Ville Engberg)
Tuesday’s 19:45 Vanadisbadet Threshold Tuesday (Mikael Rosén)
Wednesday’s 18:30 Hellasgården Race Simulation (Mikael Rosén)
Thursday 18:00 Rösjön Thursday Teaching (Lovisa Jönsson/Ville Engberg)
Thursday’s 19:45 Vanadisbadet Tempo Thursday (Mikael Rosén)
Friday’s 07:00 Lilla Essingen Free Friday Mikael Rosén
Saturday’s 08:00 Secret Swimmin’ Safari (Mikael Rosén)
- Weekly Schedule is Announced Here!
- Some pool workouts may have a coach in the water swimming the workout.
- Swimming with Human Ambition is 900:-/month or 220:-/workout. Monthly swimmers also gets discount at Wolff-Wear. Ask when shopping.
- Wolff-Wear swimmers have access to four free open water workouts a month (Wednesdays excluded).
- Swims at Vanadisbadet requires paid entry. Brucepass pays for either the Vanadis entry or the Human Ambition workout.
- A seasonal pass at Vanadisbadet costs 1295:- if bought before June 6th. Ten entries 795:- and a single entry 90:-.
- Personal training is also offered in pool. 750:-/session for monthly swimmers and 1200:- for non monthly swimmers.